Wednesday, June 06, 2007

why dont i trust myself more !!!!

i got excited when i saw the decs yesterday for the 6.50 @ thirsk tonight , a horse isiris members backed on its debut was having its second run , im positive we would have collected on that debut run but it ran so green and threw away its chance , the horse russian reel was duly noted in my easyodds horse alert stable ...............


wednesday
ISIRIS
insiders
HORSE A £25 ew @ 14/1 2nd +£62.50
£50 ew double 9/4 & 10/3 2nd/unpld -£100
HORSE X £50 ew @ 4/1 unpld -£100

MARK HOLDER

no bet advised

OPTIMUM RACING

6.50 rip nickel silver £200 @ 15/8 £125 @3.5 2nd -£375

LAYINGSERVICE-thebetcollection

3.10 nott farefield lodge lay £50 @ 1.97 won -£48.50
3.40 nott height of fury £37.50 @ 3.50 unpld -£37.50
3.40 nott sa nau £25 @ 6.2 unpld -£25

PERSONAL TRADING

im not sure what has happened but i woke up in agony every time i tried to turn my head, a proper shot of pain was my experience the pain eased slightly during the course of the morning but it was still most uncomfortable , i was going to sit the day out with regard to personal betting and after my only unsuccessful play in the afternoon i wish i had MH was keen to oppose nesnass on stamina doubts in the 4.30 sedge and perhaps with hindsight if i got involved i should have layed this around the 9/4 mark , instead i had £100 ew on his 2preferences barney @ 6/1 and sir knight @ 8/1 , nesnass was just beaten into 3rd by barney but dream castle was the winner a loss of £180 .
all day i was looking for some reassurance that i was on the right line with russian reel , i wasn,t expecting 9/2 i thought he would be a lot shorter but no one could give me a word of encouragement infact optimum went for nickel silver in the race and was pretty negative on the chances of russian reel , so my confidence took a knock, in the end i had £100 ew @ 9/2 a nice bet to land but i was so sure in my mind that he would come on a ton after the debut run and must be in the three, last night i was thinking of having a bet double this size at half the early odds available , in 2006 i was most successful on 12/20 bets of this nature just selecting via what i had seen from watching then noting them on easyodds , i should have more confidence in myself , but a profit of £540 on the race and one that is gratefully received !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DD,
And all other isiris members and had a completed mess up last night, not listening to the message correctly, i thought he was saying 1 point now and if still 5 runners b4 the off another 1 point (never lisened to the 9-2 part. ooch

DIRKDIGGLER said...

oops ouch indeed !!! im sure we have all been there ....... regars DD.

Anonymous said...

Hi DD,

Good to see you've had a decent day, I've just had one of my most frustrating! As you'll see on my blog I opposed the front two in the Listed race at Haydock, picked three against them and still couldn't pick the winner. Interested in two other races today, the last two at Sandown where I picked out both winners and didn't have a penny on either. Ho hum.
Great the docs have given you the all clear, I've just joined a health club (just need to motivate myself in to going now) as I could do with losing a few pounds (of a different kind).
Did you ever get to put up the figs for the guy "on trial", stakes roi etc, and what do you make of the advert? Do you and other current members think it rings true?
All the best,
Cheers,

EWT.

DIRKDIGGLER said...

hi ewt , i never had the intention of reviewing the laying service as i had just been with him a month , as for isiris i started a spreadsheet and half way thru i lost the data and no i didnt have it saved on disc , but i know in my head that i was investing too much on the insiders and my course of action for me with my philosophy on betting was the correct one , im happier and at the end of the day to me thats paramount , chin up regards DD .
funnily enuf i spotted the add 10 mins ago and im gonna have a read .