Friday, June 15, 2007

no one to blame tonight ..............

exept myself , but tomorrow is another day and im determined to ride thru the storm , this year is my hardest since i started my current "career" there has been very little continuity in my p/l 2007 , very much a rollercoaster ride and at present i am certainly on a dip , but i am staying positive although there are a few problems at present that i could do without but sadly they are a sign of being human and getting old ...............




friday
ISIRIS
insiders
HORSE A £50 ew @ 10/1 unpld -£100


MARK HOLDER


no bets advised


OPTIMUM RACING


no bets advised


OPTIMUM SPORT


no bets advised


LAYING SERVICE-thebetcollection


2.00 mr junkanoo lay £50 @ 2.76 3rd +£48.50


PERSONAL TRADING


a bit of a all round blow out , my interpretation of the info received recently has kept my head above the water ..................... sadly not today , i took one hell of a beating . optimum were keen t oppose sundae and a place lay was suggested i layed to lose £200 @ 2.14 ish to win me £175 , that was never on the cards and a loss was my reward . mh was keen on karathaena in the 3.35 mr i got the price £50 ew @ 16/1 but the 9/1 shot was always in the rear and never threatened .
in the evening i had one get out of jail card , unfortunately on this occassion it did not spring me out of the hole i was in £100 ew on orchestrator a loss of £200 and a monkey on the day , i wont be to hard on myself as i said i have done well personally recently , but when i needed it most sadly i couldnt produce a profit , talking after the dust has settled on a day where the weather was all over the shop i should have read my book or gone for a walk , as the professionals i subscribed to had a quiet day and perhaps i should have taken the hint !!!

No comments: