Monday, June 11, 2007

sunday 3rd march ...................

10 days before this years cheltenham festival , it seems a long time ago doesnt it !! well guess what that day produced a profit of £25 and that landmark day was my LAST profitable sunday , im not a fan of business on a sunday , not on religious grounds or anything along those lines , but i have always been brought up as sunday being a "family day" so thats when we have friends and family over or go out on trips , and i dont like to interupt my day by popping up into my cave to get my bets on which is understandable when you are entertaining . sunday is usually a quiet day i admit with the services i use , i think they all appreciate my sentiments but racing now is a 7 days/6 nights business and there is no escaping this , but given the poor results of sunday betting and my personal circumstances im seriously considering becoming "sunday free" betting wise .

ISIRIS
insiders
HORSE A £75 @ 3/1 unpld -£75
HORSE B £50 ew @ 11/1 2nd +£87.50

OPTIMUM

2.10 bath midnight fling £250 @ 3.20 3rd -£250

LAYING SERVICE-thebetcollection

4.00 strat silverhay lay £50 @ 2.10 won -£55

no other betting activity .

No comments: