Tuesday, October 09, 2007

ISIRIS SUPER SUNDAY WITH MAIN ACCOUNT DOUBLE !!!!

second year running kevin and his isiris team were successful in the arc , rail link was followed up with dylan thomas in this years renewal , i was oblivious to all this as i was at a family christening in north norfolk with no mobile phone coverage ........... and then in the evening this was suplemented with scotland @ 13.5 on the handicap against argentina in the rugby
makes a nice change as sundays in 2007 have not been too successful for me .
sunday did not go smoothly though as i had a christening to attend @ 1.30pm this wasnt the only problem , i knew the area and mobile coverage is limited to say the least if i went up to the bell tower i would be ok but i dont think my family would appreciate this !!
this was a special day and a family get together and i did not want it spoilt with me calling lines and trying to get reception . we were staying in a hotel and left @ 12.45 by that time i knew that there were no selections from optimum or mh , only isiris to go , so i liased with a fellow member who plays to smaller stakes than me and asked him to back any main account bet to half my usual stakes this would be £125 ew , then if they did have a winner i would still be on it . why only half my usual stakes ,well i very close to pulling the plug on the day from a gambling point of view ,as a family unit we dont see eachother much and i wanted to enjoy the day to the full and this did not include me calling my services which i feel is understandable , but something made me go down a new route for me , i didnt want to impose too much upon the person who helped me out also i suppose im a bit of a control freak with my betting , this is the first time i have gone down this avenue , in days gone by i would say "right , if i cant listen to the message and place the bet myself , then i wont call" so this i feel is a step in the right direction !!! i was happy with my decision beforehand and on my way back to the hotel when i got the result (minus the goings on with the stewards enquiry ) i was still happy as in previous times i would not have had a bet at all .
so many thanks to the person who helped me , i owe you a beer or three !!!

sunday
ISIRIS

DYLAN THOMAS £125 win @ 7.6 £125 place @ 2.04 WON +£926.35
SCOTLAND +13.5 £500 win @ 2.0878 WON +£527.58

scotland were 1.94/1.96 but i traded a little on the exchanges to get my price near to 2.09 .

No comments: