Monday, September 03, 2007

monday afternoon i received three emails .........

i would have published them if they were comments but they were emails sent to the address on my blog , two of the emails were regarding the mark holder service and the bet on saturday the other questioned my honesty and integrity , so lets deal with the mark holder situation , i will be resubscribing in october im away for the majority of september and i decided to restart my membership on the 1st october , sods law saturday 1st sept up pops a 8/1 winner ! well done to mh & his team and i hope all his subscribers filled their boots .
the second email stated that he would only believe my figures if i posted my bets before the off time of the race .................. well im sure all the subscribers who pay decent money for the info plus the likes of isiris & optimum would be well chuffed with me doing that , my subscription would be cancelled in a flash , if you want the info , then subscribe , i dont lie my mum told me my nose would grow !!! if you dont believe that isiris gave out a 20/1 shot that won or optimum were successful with a 5/1 chance then im sure the betfair forum or the service themselves would give you their results .

what would be the point of me lying ? what would i achieve ? absolutely zilch , im not on some sort of ego trip , im just trying to make a living and enjoy life , be lucky !

monday

OPTIMUM RACING

third second in a row , all beaten in photos !!!

2.10 ling richardthesecond (annoyingly apt today) £225 ew @ 6/1 2nd +£112.50

PERSONAL TRADING

all my afternoon action was centred on the 5.00 wolver isiris put up veenwouden , i was unable to acquire any of the 15/8 and the selection was quickly trading nearer to 13/8 on the exchanges , i had £1000 @ 7/4 yes agressive by my standards but i reckoned on serious support at the off i had layed £1000 @ 2.51 giving me a profit of £240 if victorious , i then left an order to lay £100 @ 1.69 in running , a low of 2.00 was achieved so i lost £45 in comm .

tonight my girlfriends bitch gregorys girl(7.27 rom) is in action and a bold showing is expected , a winning £300 bet @ 3/1 last week but the post has her as a 2/1 fav tonight , if thats the case i wont be supporting her with my hard earnt tonight , have a safe run fifi !!!
in the 7.58 romford i do fancy get a grip who ran brilliantly last week and i expect to support him tonight .

3 comments:

HQO said...

Well Done with Gregorys Girl Dirk, good bitch.

I used to love Claire Grogan.

DIRKDIGGLER said...

yes well chuffed and quite exciting , only 17 months so bundles of improvement in her as long as she stays injury free , off to reading on thursday for a little puppy open to give her some experience , thanks for the comment , be lucky DD.

Rot Weiss said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Found it interesting reading.Refreshed by your honesty. Thought it funny about you getting abusive e-mails. It's a strange world.