Sunday, April 22, 2007

THE30KCHALLENGE ......................

was started on the 7th january 2007 after some banter on the betfair forum , the subject of tipsters came up , as per usual their services were shot down in flames ................. up popped me , hold on thats how i make my living following 3 services and obtaining my only income from them , liar & bullshit were two of the more polite responses to my relevation , im a proud and honest person and take exception to being called a liar so i decided to record my progress on a blog hence the inception of THE30KCHALLENGE this is not a proofing service if you want that go to the racing post and pay them for that service , this is my online diary of my pursuit of making a £30,000 profit over the course of 2007 nothing more nothing less . As stated before its my personal opinion that its impossible to back every selection every day , i received a email yday from a member of both MH and isiris , he was on holiday over easter missing the winners from MH and yesterday his wife went into hospital quite understandably gambling was the last thing on his mind and he missed the brilliant day from isiris , i hope his wife is well on the road to recovery .
i enjoy this blog and i hope it continues but lifes too short if the services i subscribe to have a problem with it , it has a limited shelf life, quite honestly i dont need the hassle , i have received many messages of support and congratulations not only this morning but since i started in early jan .

a couple of points .........................

if yesterday was a disappointing one for isiris members with 5/5 losers or a losing day on the whole would there have been a problem of MY reporting of MY day p/l wise ?

since i have started i know of at least 2 people who have joined isiris because of my blog and recommendation

so what happens when i go on holiday ? if isiris has a good time i have to report it but if it is a losing period forget that DD ??

i know MH and OPTIMUM are aware of my blog and now i realise kb reads it , firstly thanks for taking the time to read it i have a discussion page and a personal email link , any problems please contact me i have NOTHING to hide , im just trying to enjoy life making a living with something that i enjoy .

lastly please remember im a isiris friend and ally , a member for many years , if you get your detective to close me down , its simple to rejoin via an alias , inconvenient and expensive i grant you but i hope it does not come to that , im not a coward but i dont like confrontations as already stated lifes too short .................. but i wont be dictacted to , my previous wifes did that , never again !!

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

ISIRIS FULL RESULTS SAT 21ST APRIL 2007
main account
3.55 new HORSE A £200 EW @ 7/2 won +£875
insiders
1.55 ayr HORSE B £150 @ 5/4 WON +£187.50
2.30 thi HORSE C £150 @ 11/4 WON +£412.50
3.35 ayr HORSE D £100 ew @ 16/1 WON +£2000
4.15 thi HORSE E £150 @ 15/8 unpld -£150
7.45 wol HORSE F £100 ew @ 8/1 unpld -£200

PROFIT ON THE DAY ................ +£3125

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

SO THAT WAS THE DAY FROM ISIRIS , CONGRATULATIONS ARE VERY MUCH IN ORDER , long may it continue !!!

so my blog is being tolerated , well mr booth i hope you tolerate it till then end of 2007 BUT if you want your section of my betting portfolio removed please email me at raceto30k@hotmail.co.uk and it will be done immediately , keep up the good work DD .

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done DD stand your ground , sadly for me I was one of those who joined Isiris and completely messed it up but I will go back again with my eyes wide open when the entry point seems right.Happily (well at least for now) i also joined MH cos of your blog and my only regret is that I didn't listen to minipuru who bigged up MH last year.

Good luck Luslen

Anonymous said...

Keep Going DD

I hope KB will see the bigger picture (now you have inserted his figures from yest)

The quality of comment & contribution from all make it a welcome change from the all too often childish & cliquey betfair forum.

It also serves as a real counter balance to the usual tirade on there when tipsters are mentioned. I would suspect that the forum has put off many people from joining Isiris (especially), MH etc .. if those people are directed onto here.. I would imagine KB has a fighting chance of securing their custom.

Perhaps the most ironic thing occurred in a thread about 3 wks ago on the forum where a couple of guys were trying to get you & I banned because they were accusing us of effectively working for MH / Isiris & drumming up business for them!! .. & here you stand at the opposite end of the spectrum being damned by the service!

Anyway mate ... keep up the great work ( & profits)

Minipuro

Anonymous said...

Good evening Dirk just thought id add my support i have read this blog daily since january with great interest and found it most informative especially as i have somewhat fewer years betting experience than yourself-i suppose uncle Kev is worried that his service will not be seen in the fairest of light in relation to the others if all of the advices are not recorded however this mornings message did appear to be heavy handed-best of luck

Anonymous said...

Well said Dirk.I've been reading your blog daily and i enjoy it.I rarely post on the betfair forum (reg as Superbi)and i'm a member of isiris also and not an insider as someone seemed to think earlier today.KB was well out of order..if it had been a bad day he would of said f...all about all this!There's been a lot of poor runs over the past few months and i can get a bit down about the service at times...its nice to read someone else's thoughts and feelings it helps keep up moral.I have just been away over easter for 2 weeks and didn't ring the service but i read your blog daily to see how things were going.Luckily i got back thurs and i was able to make the profits for the last few days,i have however missed many winners when out with the family etc and i know how sickening it makes you feel when you follow it for days without a winner and you miss 1 day and sods law its a winning one!Stick with it m8 and good luck...here's hoping for another good summer and some nice profits.

HQO said...

enjoy your blog daily Dirk, hopefully you will continue in same vein, would be a shame to lose part/all of the content. Good Luck

DIRKDIGGLER said...

WOW !!!! i was taken aback by the support and thanks to everyone who emailed me , sent me a text or posted a comment on here , i even got a email from the great man himself , but it was a personal email and will remain that between the two of us .
i pleased so many of you enjoy the blog , it will continue regardless of whether i continue to be tolerated or not , there may be a tweaking as to how my isiris bets are reported but i will continue to report my true p/l figs .
i feel i made some valid points yesterday , my only hope is that next season the spurs derby match is on a wednesday night in december , but knowing my luck there will be a main account bet from floodlit wolverhampton meeting !!!!!
thanks again , regards
DD.

Anonymous said...

Hi DD.

Came across your blog via another Isiris client and I enjoy reading your stuff. I suggested that IF Isiris tried to cancel your membership on the grounds that you did not mention ALL of their tips then you could sue on the grounds of breach of contract. You have done nothing wrong!

I have listened in to some of the "reviews" broadcast by Isiris and sometimes I wonder what this guy is on! He goes way OTT when he tips a winner (like the Arc winner a few months back) and often he just can't stop giggling and laughing - struggling to speak at all!

Good luck to you. I earned my living from 1956 to 1980 managing bookie offices and shops and know how lucky a punter has to be to make an overall profit - so I only bet for fun, usually on tv racing.

Keep going, keep winning. Cheers

DIRKDIGGLER said...

cheers for the comments , so you remember a bookies office when it was exactly that , unlike today ! i was brought up with my dad owning a shop then on course both horses and dogs .
i dont want any bad feeling between myself and isiris , but i believe in freedom of speech and will continue to give my view on my quest to making this game pay , via the 3 services i pay good money to subscribe to , cheers again DD.