Monday, April 23, 2007

EXCHANGES v TRADITIONAL BOOKMAKERS ........

this morning i received an email from someone thinking of joining one of the services i subscribe to , he was asking my thoughts and wanted to know whether i used exchanges or traditional bookmakers to get my bets placed , i explained that due to the nature of the bets mostly each way i use bookmakers due to the place odds being significantly greater .
But the question got me thinking ,over a period of time taking into account the better win odds , p/l wise which betting medium would be most productive , i realise commission has to be taken into account but last week i had my bets restricted to pennies on another two bookies so i thought it was something worth looking into .
i will not be backing these selections straight away on the exchanges as quite often there is a over reaction , i will back the selections about a min before the off .
i will publish my findings p/l wise each week on a sunday .

No comments: