Monday, November 26, 2007

that was worth missing the football for .................

missed one of my favourite games of the season today west ham v spurs , always a lively encounter with a brilliant atmosphere but a 1.30 kickoff time made my attendance difficult , so i gave my ticket away , and with defoe missing a last minute penalty and optimum coming up trumps again i was more than happy with my decision .

sunday

OPTIMUM RACING

2.40 plum fine by me £300 @ 11/4 WON +£825

the fine run continues well over 35 pts profit in the last month , even better if you nabbed the 10/1 l,antartique !

PERSONAL TRADING

a couple of bets providing a profit of £190.70 on the day , a couple of horses mh mentioned bremen in the first at aintree and teamgeist who may drift in the wake of strong support for the fav gansey , i had a £50 ew double 8/1 & 5/2 , bremen was second , beaten by a 66/1 shot and for a time it looked like the second leg was going to let me down but teamgeist stayed on to nab third place , a profit of £95 on the bet . optimum were negative over najca de thaix in the 3.00 tow on stamina concerns , well these were untested as he unseated barry fenton at the first to give me a profit of £95.70 , to round off a most profitable day ................. if only robbie keane was on the pitch at the time of the penalty !!!!

No comments: