Friday, November 09, 2007

so far this week ..................

has been about as exciting as watching paint dry , today was no different , my lack of diy prowess reared it his this afternoon when i fell off my step ladders with paint pot and brush in hand ............ i have done worse and after 2 uneventful days painting it was to be expected , thankfully it was in the kitchen and most of the paint went over me not the floor so that kept the mrs happy and in fits of laughter , no sympathy or enquiring into my health just a shout to the kids so they could all share in my misfortune and take the piss !!!
last day of the flat tomorrow and i will be hoping that seb can win the championship , no financial interest just would be great to see him win , nothing against jamie with a mrs like emma i know where id prefer to be tonight at wolverhampton or .................... lets not go there !!!

friday

ISIRIS

HORSE A £50 ew @ 14/1 unpld -£100

No comments: