Sunday, January 07, 2007

sunday 7th january - the start .............

of my £30k challenge from today until 31st december 2007 - with the aid of the three tipping services that i subscribe to i aim to make a net profit of £30,000 , this will be my sole source of income . The services are as follows isiris i stake £50 per 1/4 point , mark holder £200 per point and optimum racing £150 per point , i shall also aim to provide a fourth income stream from personal trading this will take the form of mainly aritrage and laying horses via the betting exchanges on comments from mh and optimum .

1 comment:

Ray said...

Kingscurate,
Good Luck with your challenge, I hope you can make it. I will follow with interest. Take a look at my blog, you may pick up a few new ways to make money :)
Ray : http://thesportstrader.lastminuteliving.com/