Tuesday, January 01, 2008

DAY 1 / YEAR 2 .....................

firstly all the best for 2008 , lets hope a few of us including myself can make it pay in the new year .
i kicked off with a small loss , nothing serious with the optimum selection charlies future beaten just over 10l into 5th and i managed to claw a little back personally .

tuesday

OPTIMUM RACING

2.25 exeter CHARLIES FUTURE £150 ew @ 14/1 unpld -£300

PERSONAL TRADING

personally i think we have already seen the best of black jack ketchum and i feel he is regressing , i wanted to oppose him at cheltenham today , not a layer in the win market so i layed £80 @ 2.88 in the place market . mh was none too keen on his chances so i was pleased with my position , this was vindicated with another poor display so a small profit of £76.56 on the day personally .

daily p/l -£223.44

2 comments:

The 20k Challenge said...

Good luck for the New Year. I've enjoyed reading through your posts and they've inspired me to have a go at my own challenge to make £20k in a year from a starting bank of just £200. If you'd like to have a look at my progress my blog address is http://the20kchallenge.blogspot.com Have a great 2008!

DIRKDIGGLER said...

wow , £200 to £20k !!! all the best , good luck . i shall keep an eye on your progress , regards DD.