Wednesday, January 16, 2008

apoligies in advance for my language ...........

but im pissed off with myself tonight , myself no one else , it didnt cost me much just £150 but thats not the point ....... i will explain all under the personal trading section .
my mood was not improved by graham dott squandering a 5-2 against stephen lee in the snooker , but thankfully the service that shant be named hit the jackpot to bring a smile to my face ...................



wednesday

OPTIMUM RACING

3.10 newc justwhateverulike £150 ew @ 9/1 unpld -£300

OPTIMUM SPORT

SAGA MASTERS graham dott to beat stephen lee £125 @ 4/5 lost -£125

PERSONAL TRADING


over the last few years i have become aware of a dozen or so smaller but very astute trainers who need to be noted in the betting markets , when the money is down you can do be worse than follow the flow and when they drift lay or stay away , one such trainer that has come to my attention is john wade , i,ll be honest i know very little of john wade apart from his colours , that he predominately trains chasers and i also believes that he has a haulage company , thats about it , but what i have noticed is that his runners that perform well are often supported while the reverse is true when they drift ............. mh liked lucius rufo in the opening 18 runner handicap hurdle , with only the available price 11/2 putting him off a possible account bet , well he opened up at 11/2 and drifted out to 8/1 , i was in two minds whether to support the horse , my head telling me to stay away but the lure of an 18 runner handicap paying ew 1/4 odds first four took over , but i paid the full price of my weakness as he was soon under pressure and trailed in last of those that finished , i was furious with myself the money lost was negligble but i know the betting signs well with this yard well but even so i ignored them and paid the price .

daily p/l -£575

No comments: