Thursday, January 17, 2008

a loss of £200 ..........

on the day , nothing from my services , so the loss is down to me .............

thursday

PERSONAL TRADING

over the course of a year i supplement the profits from the subscription services via my own interpretation of their messages and my own personal thoughts , this week though has been hard going and today i got close to wiping out the losses , but close isnt good enough and i dug the hole a little further !
i noticed a dog running at walthamstow recently its a litter sister to a pup i have running at romford ,its running in a lowly grade at the stow and ran down the field but with promise on its latest outing , my only concern was the trip 475m at the stow may test its stamina .............. it did ! led all the way til near the line at 4/1 .................... i lost £200 , the race i nearly forgot was the 8.23 the bitch pinewood gypsy , roll on catterick tomorrow

daily p/l -£200

No comments: