Thursday, January 03, 2008

off the mark for the year .............

nothing from optimum or mh , the latter is off on a little break , back saturday week . i realise his results have not been up to scratch recently but believe me no one works harder at the game than mark this of course does not guarantee anything but hopefully he will return fully recharged and raring to go .

thursday

PERSONAL TRADING

i just played in the one race , where i was keen on the pipe favourite in the 3.25 font pitful tercah , but i was looking for better than the 6/5 on offer . i decided to try and trade into a better price , 6/5 was available so that was hopefully going to be my s/l if need be , i layed £250 @ 2.22 and ideally i was going to try and turn this into a bet @ 2/1 . well i failed on the price only achieving 2.96 but i was a little too quick as this one was uneasy in the market and it drifted to nearly 2/1 anyway !! but i backed him for £380 @ 2.47 leaving me £130 @ 2.96 always travelling within himself he cantered to an easy victory leaving me with a profit of £243.84 .

daily p/l +£243.84

2 comments:

JP said...

Hi DD, hope you can help.

Missed the 3.21 callback today on Isiris as I used all my lives. I think the 2.26 message was on couple of secs late so I wasted a life there.

Any info on what the bet was. Also need a back up in case of future problems. Would be interested in giving you my mob no to text message in future in case of emergencies and of course would do same for you if the need arose.

To be honest I don't see the need for the 3 call rule now the service is closed to outsiders, don't know if this is to be retained when KB gets the new number sorted.

Would you be able to help ?


Regards
JP

DIRKDIGGLER said...

jp - you were not alone ! yes i think the first message was 5 secs late as i missed the message as did others . i have operated a Safetynet system for some time now , obviously im not going to plaster my mobile number on here so email me (not message)and we can exchange numbers , all i will say on here is that you had a windfall .
as for the last comment , i feel you are totally wrong and now there is even more reason for having the 3 call rule , if you didnt have that unscrupulous isiris members would be able to profit by passing on their pins to others , as the membership is closed there is no way new members can join unless in the event of death or someone being naughty , remove the 3 call rule and you could potentially have a free for all scenario ,
regards and email me so we can exchange mobile numbers ,

regards DD.