Tuesday, August 07, 2007

no isiris , ..............

oh well i can always use claude duval in the sun , perhaps bob rothman is he still about or maybe i,ll follow the fairs forum no one ever backs a loser on there !!
my main observation is this , 2008 has been a difficult year for punters the weather unsettled and i dont care what anyone says this has had an adverse effect on the advisory services as mh has freely admitted he is enduring his poorest spell in many a year , so isiris are certainly not alone in admitting the p/l figs for the year are disappointing , the service offered by isiris is not everyones cup of tea , i can accept that with various call backs , difficulty of getting on , cancelled bets , and kevins eccentric ways etc etc but i feel the betting/tipping world would be a poorer and duller place without mr booth and isiris , i havnt as yet subscribed for 2008 but i will in due course , perhaps tonights message was meant as a kick up the arse for the likes of me .

i am genuinely looking forward to 2008 with isiris with the new proposals , selectivity is the ONLY way to go if you want sustained profits and i feel fairly confident that we shall see the new format of isiris in 2008 , my cheque will be in the post by the end of the month .............. only another 46 to go !!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Wildcat said...

DD,

I'm a current Isiris member. Did you get a message for tonight? Be interested to see if you did, and if so, what it was. I was caught up in a traffic jam and did not ring till about 7pm, all it says was "you have dialled an incorrect number - please check the number and redial" Was it the same with you?

Cheers.

DIRKDIGGLER said...

hi wildcat ,
i had no problems and gathering by the amount of emails received since 6pm tuesday other isiris members got the message ok , the outline of the message was that isiris need 100 members for 2008 for the service to remain , 53 have subscribed for 2008 so far , surprisingly in my eyes , kevin stated the 2008 proposals of less bets has proved unpopular with current members , thats the crux of the message , all the best DD.

Wildcat said...

DD,

Thanks very much for that, much appreciated. It was fine for me today when ringing from my work, but the same thing happened just now when I called the stored number from my mobile again. I dialled the number manually, and it was fine, and has been ever since! So I have no idea what happened, my phone must have had a temporary fault on it with stored numbers!

I too am puzzled by only 53 resubscribing (I am one of them), although I would say it is more to do with the indifferent results rather than people wanting the insiders to continue. Kevin has said on many occasions that he know lots of people only do the main account, so that cancelling the insiders cannot be the only reason for the lack of response. Also, people like leaving things to the last minute ; I have no doubt that he will get the 100 by the deadline of November!

Thanks again for helping clear up the mystery, guess my phone must have chucked a wobbly for a day or two!

All the best.

DIRKDIGGLER said...

wildcat - i think even kevin that results have not been consistent or up to previous years standards , BUT he is not alone as previously stated mark holder is going through a barren spell and optimum has hopefully turned the corner after a very poor start to 2007 it has been a difficult and trying year for these services and i can certainly vouch for that !!!
i agree that the 100 suscribers will easily surpassed come end of november , be lucky regards DD.

Brian Coplin said...

It has been a very disappointing year for the bigger tipping services this year. Personal Info , the bet collection, Melchior and Brimardon have all struggled as well as the others mentioned. The key is long term profits though. I have always been keen on isiris but put off by the time constraints. If I ever make it full time though Isiris then I definitely sign up.

For the time being I am focussing on automating my own systems.