Monday, August 20, 2007

an 11/2 optimum winner missed ....................

on friday , was the lowlight of the day for me , sods law , you forget one call back in a blue moon an you miss a 11/2 winner victorian bounty !!! felt like a kick in the teeth i can tell you , friday was hectic as i took a trip up the M1/M6 to stafford .............. my girlfriends daughter is a top gear fast car junkie and would be able to discuss the spec on any ferrari , aston martin , lambourghni etc etc with clarkson and his mob , and for her 21st birthday we bought her a driving experience so she could take a spin in a ferrari and lambourghni , this was saturday , but as we had to be their for 8.30 in the morning we travelled up friday evening , journey was not too bad but the evening call back was forgotten and the winner missed !!!!



i have decided not to quote my services individual p/l figures from now on , just my bottom line , many reasons for this but i want my blog to be a fair reflection of the services and the individual p/l figures just fail to do this , take isiris they are showing a p/l profit of just over £1500 but through trading my profit gained from the service is nearer £4500 ,optimums figure would be close to break even or profit if i had carried on with my initial staking and including fridays winner , my personal profit stands at £7500 but this is 90% down to isiris,mh & optimum through trading and interpretation of the daily message .



then there are holidays and missed messages it is unrealistic to expect that you will be able to make every message although friday was a mistake on my part i accept , but you have to realise that call backs will occassionaly be missed so this distorts the figure but this can work for or against , just happens friday worked against me ! but then this afternoon my discipline saved me £150 , optimum sport put up two bets on the cricket glamorgan v yorkshire on the top bat markets ryan watkins 2 points @ 14/1 or 12/1 well i was unable to get either price as extrabet had cut to 8/1 and boylesports have closed my various accounts , the next best for me was 8/1 aprice i refused to take as i couldnt get on at an acceptable price so i kept my powder dry so to speak and i felt uneasy leaving one part of the bet and backing the other election , so rightly or wrongly i decided to hold back and not take the 5/1 on craig white to top score for yorks , this proved the correct decision as they made 1 & 0 respectively and saved me £150 in total



so i will continue to keep my own personal diary/record of bets and i will continue to mention the individual bets of my blog , but there will be no individual figs on here , if anyone wants my figs then please feel free to email me .



PERSONAL TRADING



i arbed biased opinion in the 2.45 wolv i had £50 ew @ 16/1 & 14/1 laying back @ 12.25/2.86 respectively giving me a potential profit of £375 in the win mkt £114 in the place market and a comm loss of £9 if out the frame , the £9 loss was the result but i will take those outcomes any day of the week , year , decade etc etc !

a trip to romford in the evening to see my girlfriends pup gregorys girl run in the 7.42 , after last weeks success in an a6 race she had been raised to a5 , we were hopeful as she has improvement in her to cope with the raise but not for the first time her trapping was less than perfect but she did show decent track craft and good pace to finish 2nd , but a bet of £150 @ 5/2 was left in the traps so a loss of £159 on the day .

No comments: