Tuesday, December 04, 2007

what a poxy day .............

sorry but it was , for me anyway . before racing started i had bad vibes on two fronts , firstly it was the current flavour of the month to afflict mh bets ..................... place your bet on a 8 runner or 16 runner hcap then within a short space of time a n/r appears to scupper any value you may of had , ok i admit today and last week our selections ran poorly and it wouldn,t have mattered if we were offered ew terms on the first six but if these non runners were announced 10/15 mins earlier then we wouldn,t have had the bets and saved ourselves a few quid , so none too pleased then at 12.30 my laptop asked me if i wanted to restart as there had been some security updates installed i replied no remind me later and the laptop acted like the mrs by totalling ignoring my command and shutting down .................. the day got worse !
my only saving grace is that my discipline held out , i was itching to lay never so blue and over the creek at hereford but i decided a few months ago that my laying days were over , my resolve was tested today but thankfully held out , good job as well as both could be called the winner some way from home and recorded bloodless victories .

tuesday
ISIRIS
HORSE A £250 @ 13/8 unpld -£250
HORSE B £50 @ 5/1 2nd -£50

MARK HOLDER

12.40 here the grey shark £225 ew @ 8/1 unpld -£450
12.40 here rhetoric £75 ew @ 28/1 unpld -£150

OPTIMUM

1.10 here tosula £150 ew @ 8/1 unpld -£300

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this article is included in Betting Blog News 4 Dec in Betstories.com. Keep on blogging!