Wednesday, March 21, 2007

a pleasing day ................

but i do wish it would warm up !!! a nice profit on the day all down to the optimum message he was spot on with the 16 runner hcap chase as well , he could not see past the front two in the market , hope we can make inroads into the 23 point deficit over the coming weeks !


ISIRIS

insider 4.50 che A £100 @ 5.2 2nd -£100
5.40 kem B £50 ew @ 16/1 unpld -£100

p/l +£2336.24

MARK HOLDER

no bet advised +£2641.32

OPTIMUM RACING

3.25 lin ballyaahbutt £200 @ 3.383 WON +£460

main account -£3711.06 premium -£913.79 -£4624.85

PERSONAL TRADING

i only traded one race the 4.00 lingfield where i had 6 runners making me money and the two outsiders as losers andrew @ optimum gave a good word for bible lord and i had £75 ew @ 4/1 with pp who were bog , well he was a drifter and went off a 6/1 chance , i layed £75 @ 4.3 i/r . bible lord jumped well and the much maligned mark grant rode a decent race from the front , a pleasing result and a profit of £371.50 on the race and day .
p/l +£2392.42


THE30KCHALLENGE ................................ +£2745.13

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice you are 2700+ up since when, January 2007 ??

I assume this to be so, the problem is how much are you paying for these tipping services ??

I know Isisris is outrageously expensive, I presume the others are expensive too.

Presumably the first 3000 pounds are going in tipsters fees, or are they giving you free information to advertise their services thru your blog ???

DIRKDIGGLER said...

hello mr/mrs anon , there is no need to assume !!! all you have to do is look back at my first entry on day 1 jan 7th 2007 that was when i took up the challenge after some friendly banter on the betfair forum that you cant make a living/profit from the services of tipsters so my profit of £2700 is since then . this blog is what it says in the title ......... A CHALLENGE !! , a record of my p/l & point of reference for members of these services and lastly a chance for me to interact with fellow members , the last point should be highlighted as i have found this to be a significant step forward personally .
everything is relative and so are the charges that tipsters pay isiris may charge £1700 but if they make you £20000 is that outrageous? i dont think so . isiris as per norm were doing a deal last year whereby you can pay 2007 fees at a vastly reduced rate this was during a most successful & profitable time i availed myself of the offer and the fees for isiris were deducted from my 2006 p/l as will be done later this year for the 2008 fees if a similar deal is offered . optimum, i paid for last year aswell but my subscription will soon run out when this does and i renew the fees will be highlighted and with MH as previously disclosed i pay a set monthly fee of £105 per month . i have already stated on my entry for the last day of the year i will have my bottom line p/l figure and then i shall show the deductions and the net figure for 2007 .
i wish they were giving me the info for free perhaps i should try it ! but i think you have misunderstand the reason for my blog , it says it all in the title !!!
be lucky DD .