Thursday, July 19, 2007

back refreshed and ready to rock n roll .................

had an extended stay in france due to the poor quality fare on offer over here racing wise , and returned to the uk tuesday afternoon , batteries recharged and looking forward to the rest of 2007 , one decision i made whilst i was away is that im no longer using the laying service , it has produced a small profit for me so confounding the cries of doom from many people (or was it just the 1 person?) who said i was on the road to the poor house even contemplating getting involved with it , but with me now betting via the shop route it would involve me phoning betfair/betmate up for my orders yes this can be done but i feel this service is best utilsed via your laptop/pc also the message comes on line at a busy time for me where i will be placing bets so thats the end of that , many thanks for the trial paul .
the poor racing quality wise continued today and there were no racing activity , but some successful bets from optimum sport on the 20/20 matches .
on a personal note , i hadsome good news tuesday regarding my greyhound pup , called gregorys girl .................... that was not my choice !!! she won her trial on tuesday @ romford by 6 1/2 lengths in a time of 24.96 which was way too fast !!! out of the window goes my touch in bottom grade .................

OPTIMUM SPORT

top batsman market 20/20
s fleming notts v kent £125 @ 4/1 WON +£500
a hall notts v kent £100 @ 11/2 lost -£100
m goodwin sussex v yorks £50 @ 7/2 WON +£175
g brophy sussex v yorks 50 @ 6/1 lost -£50

1 comment:

HQO said...

Welcome back, good to hear you had a good break and up for part two. I have missed my daily Dirk read so looking forward to some good posts (and profits) ahead.

All the best.....